Friday, October 05, 2007

3rd post, but i forgot to tell you something interesting just now!


guess what! i was listening to music with the mp3 connected to my speaker, and my earpiece connected to the speaker.


i got bored, so i decided to play with my earpiece.
very nice decision. very nice.

my earpiece's the type that allows you to hang it over your neck so it forms a loop by connecting two pieces of uhh, plastic?

and so yup, i pulled it, and woah, I BROKE THE WIRE.
nice one. really goodjob HAHA. the plastic casing in broke and the two pieces of copper wire snapped(:


MY EARPIECE! D:
its 10 months and 4 days old. rest in peace my dear earpiece T.T

things don't come cheap now really, that thing costs quite alot and now its gone -.-|||
so now i'm surviving on my mummy's ipod earpiece, but i don't like ipod earpieces rarrr, they make your ears hurt! ZZZZ



and
maybe i have destructive powers since young.

when i was in english tuition last time in primary 2, i decided to play with a colour pencil.
those wooden ones yup.
guess what, i broke it into half :D



and i think i'm seriously overly curious D:

and so i sorta detatched the protective cover of the gelstickantiperspirant today ):
sorry kaiying :O

curiosity kills the cat omg, but i do'nt really think i can help it much. zz




OHMY. my mom doesn't want me to switch on the computer tomorrow.
nice one again, taggggg :DD





No comments: